DELL PHOTO 924 UBUNTU DRIVER DOWNLOAD

Hi there, Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two. I looked more into this. It seems your printer was built for Windows Vista and Dell doesn't support a Linux solution for this printer. Email Required, but never shown. I'll be grateful for any directions I can get with this. Thanks, help is greatly appreciated!! I checked Dell's website and my printer is supported
Uploader: Mikakasa
Date Added: 1 November 2010
File Size: 14.22 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 33836
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





So, I am back in square one.

Dell Photo AIO Printer will not work with ubuntu - Fixya

Printer is connected with computer through USB cable. Not the answer, but a hint could be that most of the Dell printers are rebranded Cannon's.

Please assign your manual to a product: Find More Posts by McDougal. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free.

I am able to print using the XP portion of the OS. No assignee Edit question Last query: I don't know how you're currently trying to access the printer. Does your computer show the printer as a Dell AIO ?

Having a problem logging in? MrUbiquitous Windows 7 6 posts. Bus Device Has anyone else had this problem and found a fix?

Dell Printer 924 (Photo All-in-One) on Mac OS X?

Keyboard Microsoft Comfort Curve Keyboard v1. Having trouble installing a piece of hardware?

It might be that I need the drivers photl it, they are Windows only. I just can't access them right now, but I can look later. Asked by Syed Wasfy on You can get it from site below: Please visit this page to clear all LQ-related cookies.

Thanks, help is greatly appreciated!! Contact Us Legal Privacy and cookies. User tested lexmark driver. Similar help and support threads. I've tried a couple dozen drivers within Ubuntu, none have worked.

To continue using , please upgrade your browser.

There might be some creative solutions out there, though. My question is whether there is a printer driver available which will allow ubumtu to use my existing printer with the new Windows 7 system.

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics, receive our newsletter, use the advanced search, subscribe to threads and hbuntu many other special features.

English Edit question Status: Can you have the device attached and powered on, can you give the output of: I recently installed Linux. Not with serial or parallel port.

I click yes, it does says on screen "Printing" but printer does not show any motion at all. Originally Posted by fishnbanjo.

Poto help and support threads Thread Forum a problem with a dell photo printer I have a Dell Photo Printer on my laptop, os Win7.

Comments